The lifestyle approach to photography is where portraiture meets documentary photos. It's my passion to capture families the way they are, the way they love, and the way they play with each other. At a session I will inlfuence the things which make a photo beautiful such as lighting, clothing, and settings, and I will suggest interactions but then I will just step back and capture you as you are. I think that this style of photographey is the most genuine, and will be more treasured than stiff poses and forced groupings. Twenty years from now, when the children are grown, what will be most treasured are the real smiles and interactions, and these are the moments in time I hope to freeze for you.
* "I am so in love with our Fresh48 session photos! Elias is barely two weeks old and he has had more talent capture that hair and the look in his eye than I have in my 30 years of existence. Thanks Melissa of Bebecitos Fotos! These are gorgeous."
*"Thank you The Gold Hope Project and Melissa at Bebecitos Fotos for the photo shoot. The photos are stunning, going to have a hard time choosing which to print! If anyone is looking for a photographer I highly recommend Melissa of Bebecitos Fotos. She was calm and patient, captured Ariella's joy and the photos are natural rather than staged and posed."
* "We had a great, great photo session with Melissa and just LOVE all the pictures. She's a natural with kids and has a good eye for capturing the perfect shot. Actually, she got nearly 100 perfect ones! My oldest had so much fun with her he ended up sitting in her lap and not wanting her to leave! If you need pictures, Melissa is your girl!"
* "Just beautiful! Melissa definetly has a great eye for capturing those precious moments. Profesional, easy going, respectful and kind, Thanks for your time and sharing your talent!!"
* "Thanks to Melissa Michaud we have beautiful pictures to remember this road mark in our families journey. She truly captured the love, joy, and pride that we share. Thank you Bebecitos Fotos"
* "You really captured the quintessential nature of my children, not the cheesy faces that I always get."
* "My favorite part is that some photos I found myself saying 'that's Nicky. That's exactly how I see him!'"
* "It's like I got wedding photos for my son's first birthday party--you got all of the little details."